We are currently accepting applications for a full-time or permanent part-time position in our Carbondale, Colorado office.
Leverage your familiarity with baby products by helping us rigorously test and rate baby product performance. Your findings will inform our reviews published on BabyGearLab.com. Key qualifications are a strong familiarity with baby products, strong analytical skills, and excellent written communication skills. Depending on your availability, this can be either a full-time or permanent part-time position working out of our office in Carbondale, CO.
The Research Analyst's main job is hands-on product testing of the baby products you see reviewed on BabyGearLab.com. For most product categories we have a detailed testing process defined, and in those cases, you will carefully follow our existing test plans, and then critically rate product performance relative to competing products. For new categories, you will also develop the testing plan prior to testing.Responsibilities
- Testing and rating the performance of baby-related products
- Work closely and communicate effectively with the Review Editor writing the review of the tested products
- Stay up-to-date with new products in review categories
- Periodically assist with the production of reviews, and help with website maintenance tasks
- Strong familiarity with, and passion for, baby-related products (including strollers, car seats, baby carriers, bottle warmers, etc)
- Strong skills with Google docs and spreadsheets
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously with shifting priority levels
- College degree required
This position is located in Carbondale and offers competitive compensation. If you are interested in applying, please send your resume and examples of your writing to: email@example.com